۱۳۸۸ اسفند ۱۱, سه‌شنبه

I sing to life to its tragic beauty.

On the ground I lay
Motionless in pain
I can see my life flashing before my eyes
Did I fall asleep
Is this all a dream
Wake me up, I'm living a nightmare
On this bed I lay
Losing everything
I can see my life passing me by
Was it all too much
Or just not enough
Wake me up, I'm living a nightmare

So here I go again
Chasing you down again
Why do I do this?
Over and over, over and over
I fall for you
Over and over, over and over
I try not to

This was my worst love
You'll be the first to go
And when she leaves you for dead
You'll be the last to know

If you want to get out alive
Hold on for your life
If you want to get out alive
Hold on for your life

The time has come
For me to talk to you
And I don't mean
To hurt your pride
But everybody needs a friend sometimes
To make you see the light


If you need me
You know I'll come running
Right to you
Just give me a sign
I won't leave you
We'll make it together.

And take it to the end of time

I hate to see you fall down
I'll pick you up off of the ground
I've watched the weight of your world come down
And now it's your chance to move on
Change the way you've lived for so long
You find the strength you've had inside all along.

I will not die, I'll wait here for you
I feel alive, when you're beside me


Nothing is sacred and everything's wrong
But you and I keep holding on

I have escaped the bitter taste of you.

Holding on to you like broken glass
Every touch cuts deeper than the last
I know I should leave
But it feels so good to bleed

I walk alone
Think of home
Memories of long ago
No one knows I lost my soul long ago

۴ نظر:

mahboobe گفت...

good guy you are

simin گفت...

manam khubam!

satptar گفت...

linke download plz!!!!

Leo گفت...

خیلی tragic ، در حدی که نتونی تحمل کنی !